Hypothetically: You write a draft that - once voting commences - you think is the best continuation for that story.
Do you vote for?
- Your own draft.
- Don't vote.
- The best draft written by someone else.
- Or other?
All answer appeciated.
am i missing something?
i submitted at draft to add to a story, looks like writer went with the concept as i accumulated 50 points and have read the way he utilized the idea. I am inquiring about the ability to re-read what i submitted to add to the story line. Does that go away after it is accepted or can i see what i added still. Super excited and want to re-read what made the writer change story to that directions. I am excited that i still have skills and would like to review my own input here and there, it is fuel to my fire and writers desire, lol. Please advise!
I created a story a month or maybe more ago (I don't really know) and just sort of made a random (and stupid) title. So now I want to change it.
So here are all of my questions:
- Can I even edit my story title?
- If so, how?
- If I can't, will this become an option for me and my fellow story warriors?
I'm sure most of us have submitted a lot of drafts here on SW. While browsing or searching through our own STATS ,can there be an easier way to view specific things, such as:
1. Have all of the chapters that we've won grouped together
2. Have a GO TO button so that we could advance to a certain page
3. Have the most RECENT or CURRENT drafts listed FIRST
Customer support service by UserEcho